The Meyerise is a brand new condo situated in the most highly sought-after location within the East Coast precinct – one of the most coveted housing locales in Singapore. Uber-luxurious with approximately 75% of its units having panoramic views of the sea, pool or lush grounds, this Singapore condo developed by Hong Leong Holdings shall be a symbol of affluence, splendor and prestige.
Lying close to Singapore’s eastern coastline, The Meyerise is located on a prestigious address of 93 Meyer Road, Singapore 437986, in District 15. With such placement, numerous metropolitan amenities are within close proximity so that residents have all conveniences available almost at their doorstep.
- The future Katong Park MRT Station as well as the Amber MRT Station are both the closest from the complex.
- Vehicle owners have the East Coast Park Expressway (ECP) connecting them to the Central Business District (CBD) and other major locations in the city.
- Educational facilities are also easily accessible with Tanjong Katong Girls’ School, Chung Cheng High School, Dunman High School, the Canadian International School and several others being a short distance away.
- The Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, the Paya Lebar Central Business Hub and the Singapore Sports Hub are also be quite nearby, at most, a short drive away.
- For utility shopping, exclusive retail outlets, dining and recreation, several popular destinations remain within close reach – the proximal Marina Bay Centre, Parkway Parade, Millenia Walk, Marine Parade Market, Katong i12 mall and Katong Shopping Centre have so much to offer in this respect.
The Meyerise Project Details
|Project Name||The Meyerise|
|Developer||Hong Leong Holdings Limited|
|Address||93 Meyer Road|
|Site Area||115,000 soft|
|Number of Units||239|
|Unit Types||872 to 5382 sqft|
|Expected TOP||Oct 2016|